Monday, July 06, 2009

Schedule

My day:
Post office to send stuff to hubby and hopefully Wade.
Thank Hope for lighting a candle for hubby's FST.
Send in forms for dental reimbursement --I really hate forms.
Yoga --try to ignore the cliquesh people.
Finish Painting --son's bedroom
Discuss my cat's rank with him. Tell him just because he outranks a General, that he does not have the right to run up my screens or bite my foot.
Rewrite --a chapter
Breathe
Nap
Say a little prayer
Meditate
Watch a movie
Find cake. Eat it.
Do laundry
Help Parsnip find out more about the house in Oceanside.
Baseball maybe?
Or perhaps this is all too much. I'm not sure.

5 comments:

  1. "Find cake. Eat it." (me too!)

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would move "breathe" and "CAKE" up to #3 and #4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if you keep busy. . .
    erase me from 17 have a nice dinner instead I'll have a hot dog with everything.
    most important. . . I think cake should be 5 and 7

    Breathe important too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like an awful lot. Is it feeling managable at this juncture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you do in your spare time?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.